Senate President Stephen Parry Senator for Tasmania has revealed after all that has been going on in our Parliment on Dual Citizenships, Now he believes he holds a British dual citizenship and will need to do the right thing and step down. Turnbull would be spitting the dummy over this ongoing disaster in the Liberal National Party.
The Governor General must step in and Terminate the Parliment until every Member and Senator Dual Citizenship is checked.
About Senator for Tasmania
- Positions: President of the Senate
- Party: Liberal Party of Australia
- Chamber: Senate
33 George Street
Launceston, TAS, 7250
- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for Tasmania 2004 (term began 1.7.2005) 2010 and 2016.
- Parliamentary positions
- Temporary Chair of Committees from 26.6.08 to 15.6.09.
- Deputy President of the Senate from 4.7.11 to 7.7.14.
- Chairman of Committees from 4.7.11 to 7.7.14.
- President of the Senate from 7.7.14.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Deputy Government Whip in the Senate from 11.9.06 to 21.4.07.
- Chief Government Whip in the Senate from 21.4.07 to 3.12.07.
- Chief Opposition Whip in the Senate from 3.12.07 to 4.7.11.
- Manager of Opposition Business in the Senate from 16.2.09 to 19.7.10.
- Party positions
- Member, Liberal Party from 1980.
- President, Liberal Party Cradle Coast Branch 1999-2005.
- Chair, Liberal Party Braddon Federal Electorate 2000-02.
- Member, Liberal Party State Executive (Tas) 2000-02.
- Federal Delegate, Liberal Party 2004-05.
- Born 31.10.1960, Burnie, Tas.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Graduation Certificate, Tasmania Police Academy.
- Certificate in Mortuary Science, Australian College of Funeral Service.
- Master Funeral Director, Australian College of Funeral Service.
- Police officer 1977-86; Detective 1983-86.
- Funeral director 1986-2004; Embalmer 1995-2004.
- Member, Rotary Club of Ulverstone West from 1987; President 1992-93.
- Member, Surf Lifesaving Australia; Chief Instructor, Burnie 1981-83; Club Captain, Ulverstone 1991-93
- National President, Australian Funeral Directors Association 2001-03.
- National Chairman, Australian College of Funeral Service 1999-2000.
- National Deputy Chairman, Australian Institute of Embalming 1996-97.
- President, Burnie Chamber of Commerce and Industry 2000-04.
- Director, Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry 2000-04.