About scorchinghotnews.com followers for Advertising purpose
Political Advertising please contact by email email@example.com
“Ads by Google,” “Sponsored Links,” or the AdChoices icon as you browse the web, use an app or watch a video? Advertisers can use Google AdWords or Google’s DoubleClick ad platform to show you ads like these. In addition to seeing ads based on the types of sites and apps you visit, you may also see ads based on your interests and more.
What Google does to show you ads
We may show you ads based on many factors, including:
- Types of websites you visit, and mobile apps you have on your device
- Cookies on your browser and the settings in your Google Account
- Websites and apps you’ve visited that belong to businesses that advertise with Google
- Your activity on another device
- Previous interactions with Google’s ads or advertising services
- Your Google Account activity and information
When showing you personalized ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
ow you can manage the ads you see
You can manage the information Google uses to show you ads with tools and controls. Below are just a few of the tools, controls, and resources developed by Google and other organizations to help you manage the information Google uses to show you ads.
In your Ads Settings, found in My Account, you can learn about the information Google uses to personalize ads, including the option to turn off Ads Personalization altogether.
Source by Google